Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sleeping, Eating and Pooping....







We can't believe that Brady is 9 days old! He has already changed so much and we are SLOWLY adjusting to life with an infant. My mom has been here this week and honestly NOTHING will repay her for everything she has done for us. If it weren't for her I would be going on my fourth day with no shower, not be dressed and still sitting in the glider that Glenn left me in on Monday morning before she arrived. Mom and I took Brady to Starbucks yesterday and he was great!

Things Brady Loves:
  • Eating... he is a good little eater who eats every three hours in during the day and 4 hours at night
  • Sleeping... he loves to sleep and does it well. I count my lucky stars daily that we have a baby so far who sleeps contently in a cradle for extended periods of time. His favorite chest to sleep on is his dad's but as you can see he sleeps in his swing, on his uncle, or even on his mama's legs when he can.
  • Pooping... I swear the kid has more gas and more poop than I have ever seen
Things Brady Hates:
  • Diaper Change... he screams BLOODY MURDER every time we change his diaper. It does not matter what time of day or what activity took place before or after it, the boy hates being exposed
We went to the pediatrician on Saturday and the jaundice is nearly gone and he gained some weight. We were glad to hear that he was growing and we could stop supplementing!

No comments:

Post a Comment