Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Preview- The Nursery 85% Complete


I thought I would use scrapblog.com to create a page to show the nursery. I am really happy with the way that it came out! Overall, I love the look and the gray paint which everyone wondered about!
I need to a get a 12 month frame hung and also two more pictures from Land of Nod on one of the walls!
The giraffe came from one of my students and it worked perfectly in the corner by the crib.
If you are wondering about the toy chest, it was mine from when I was a kid. My dad refinished it and the chest looks great and just like new. I am hoping it will be a toy chest for generations to come!
The furniture is Bonavita Peyton...which my parents graciously bought for us as well as our glider which I will get pics posted of soon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment