Friday, August 17, 2012

Tidbits of Talk


Tidbits of Talk {Volume ???}

Happy Friday Friends! I had to check to see if this thing was even working but it feels like and really has been a long time since I blogged or wrote in this space for quite some time. I have plenty to say and new design coming so bear with me as I get this thing up and running again.

~ My sweet Cate is going to be one in less than three weeks. I am not sure how this has snuck up on me and I am disappointed that I do not have the invites out for her first birthday party but I can tell you this… we are going to celebrate this little girl like it is our job!  

~ Brady is at that age where everything is a question. And Glenn and I decided tonight when we were eating ice cream with the kids that the worst one right now is “what is the guy/girl doing?” The person always stops and looks and you have to give him an answer or he keeps asking.  Awkward.

~ My afternoon commute went from 1.5 HOURS to 15 minutes. My morning commute went from 45 MINTUES to 15 minutes. Think about this and you will know why moving to the suburbs has been good for me and my family.

~ School is back in session and the new state evaluation system for teachers is eating every ounce of time I have.  It has also reduced me to tears more than once.

~ This weekend the highs are in the 70’s and the lows in the 50’s.   What the heck? I go back to work and it cools off…figures.

~ I am working on paint colors, furniture and other fun stuff for our new house. Once I get some decisions made, which takes me longer than most, I will share some of our plans and my inspiration.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a MUCH shorter commute! That is awesome, friend! And Cate's birthday is in 3 weeks? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

    ReplyDelete