Friday, July 27, 2012

Tidbits of Talk


Tidbits of Talk {Volume WHO KNOWS}

Hi! Is anyone out there? Probably not since I have been so inconsistent about writing on this think I call a blog. I have so much to share so I am going to get some tidbits up with some follow up posts coming next week.

~My sweet girl is turning 11 months next week. Not sure how it happened but holy cow. More to come about her and all her doings.

~I have been really in to Yoga Sculpt at Core Power Yoga.  It is an awesome workout for your entire body- essentially yoga with weights which requires me to sweat a ton and focus on me for one hour a day.  My hairdresser is a loyal, five day a week yogi and at her urging I tried it over winter break. I couldn’t fit it in this past spring, but this summer I have been able to do it at least once a week. 

~Yoga is one type of exercise that feels good right now. Long story short, I went to the doctor last week to find out that I need to have a series of surgeries on my right leg this fall. I have some vein issues that I keep telling myself are not serious but they are and need to be dealt with. I thank Cate for these issues…more to come on this.

~ Our house sold for the second time and we bought a house for the second time. It happened at lightning speed and we are ecstatic, sentimental and overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done. I am working on a post about this major event as well.

~ Our weekend plans include birthday celebrations, block parties and packing.

Happy Friday Friends! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house...can't wait to see the new one! My mom has bad vein issues (an numerous surgeries) so I kinda know what you are going through. It will get better!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the house! That is awesome that you get to work out as much as you do- I just can never seem to fit it in. And I can't wait to hear more about the new house!

    ReplyDelete