Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Instagram Love


What? Two posts in one week already? You don't say... that is what happens when both children nap simultaneously on a rainy Sunday and when they do so for 2+ hours. #naptimeftw  

If you have read prior posts, you know that I was stoked to find out that Instagram was now available for those of us that have Android phones. I don't love my android and will probably be going to an iphone sooner than later but I do love that I have instagram now.   I love instagram so much that actually I am little bit sad to say that  my DSLR is collecting dust right now.  With Instagram at my fingertips on my phone, which is always in my hands or in my diaper bag, I never shoot with my Nikon anymore. That needs to change.  I digress.  But what is even better about instagram?  I got my mama on it so she can follow me and see my pictures.

I knew a little bit about the Instagram craze and I watched as others participated in  #photoaday challenges through Instagram. I wanted an invite to the club. And lucky for me I have one now.  Follow me and see as I try to capture these picture the month of May. May, really? It is May?

And what is better? Mandy, over at Harper’s Happenings, wrote this post  linking to another great blog with ideas for all my new fabulous instagram photos.

And on pinterest, I found this. How cool is this idea?
via pinterest 

Like I said, Instagram is my new best friend. Am I following you? Are you following me? I am hoping that some of you not on it yet, ahem Ang and Jen, that this might be the push you need so I can stalk watch your days as they unfold in pictures. Happy instagraming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment