Friday, April 6, 2012

Tidbits of Talk {Volume 13}



Happy Friday! Gosh, this little meme of mine has gone by the wayside the past few weeks (4 to be exact}because life has just gotten in the way. But, it’s back and I am ready to chat if anyone is reading.

~ This week has been good. It’s simple. Our household, in my opinion, is just in a good place. Maybe it’s because I have seen my parents last weekend and will see them tomorrow. Or maybe it’s because I made it to the gym three of the past six days. Or maybe it’s because my husband and I are just in a rhythm when it comes to our daily lives. Regardless, this week was good.

~ For the first spring since I started teaching, I have not been on a softball diamond this spring. I miss it. I really miss it. I miss getting dirty. I miss watching that kid who works so hard crank a ball over the fence. I miss talking to the other coaches about who should play where. But, my family is my priority. And right now and my littles need their mama at night and I need them. I can’t imagine not seeing them before they go to bed. I am hoping next spring to come back part-time just to fill my need to coach but still be home with my kids.

~ Instagram came to the Android. This is huge. Huge news people. I have watched in envy as iphone users have filled my twitter stream and facebook news feed with pictures and now I am in the club. My user name is kristifischer. Find me. I have not had a chance to play with it but I am hoping this weekend I will have my chance.

~ I find myself wanting to create an anonymous blog where NOTHING is sacred and can’t be written about. I am struggling in this space to find the voice I want to be while making sure I don’t cross lines, upset others and stay true to who I am and what I believe in.

Happy Easter! The Easter Bunny will be visiting our house and I can’t wait.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading. And your kids? They are adorable. And I miss your face. I'm setting up Skype on the new laptop this weekend - Skype date soon?

    ReplyDelete