Friday, March 9, 2012

Tidbits of Talk {Volume 9}

Happy Sunny Friday! I skipped last Friday because life just got in the way. Seriously, in a good way and a bad way. I will write more about it next week but let's just say this week has been good..

~I had dinner and drinks with two of best friends in the world and their husbands last Saturday night. Seriously, even though we had to leave to relieve our babysitter at 11, being with them for just a few short hours is good for my soul.

~My sister in law started a new job this week at Starbucks. No, she is not a barista. She is actually designing the interiors of my favorite coffee shop in the world. How awesome is that?

~I watched Brady play at birthday party last Sunday and realized how independent he is becoming. He took off running the minute we got to Jump Zone (aka Germ Zone). He made sure he kept me in eye sight but for the most part he spent a lot of time with his “friends”. Does this mean he is growing up?

~Are you on Draw Something? Holy cow is it addicting. Seriously addicting. My user name is KristiFischer

~March has been wild and it is not even half over. Birthday parties, a baby shower, a bridal shower, two weddings, a rehearsal dinner, and a St. Patrick’s Day party. Whew…it’s a lot. But you know what? We are a better family busy. And the other plus in all of this? We will see my parents 4 week in a row. #Winning

~ Have you had Lean Cuisine Steamer meals? They are so good. And healthy. And easy to make. That makes life a bit easier.

The weather is supposed to be amazing and I am looking forward to weekend filled with family, fun and sunshine! Happy Friday Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment