Saturday, June 19, 2010

Long Time Coming


Post a haircut from mom


Before a haircut from mom


Has really been since before Memorial Day since I posted? Summertime is in full swing here at the Fischer house. Yes, I am on summer vacation. But let me tell you, being home with a baby who is attempting to become mobile is NOT a vacation. I have enjoyed every minute but dang, I am more tired now then I was when I was working!

So Brady is 8 months today. No stats = no doctor's appointment which is fine with me!

We have already spent hours at the park, been to the farmers market with my friend Jen, took our first swimming lesson and have made our first summer trip to Bloomington to see Grandma and Grandpa Witherow. Don't worry...there is plenty more to come!

And I am trying to capture every moment! It helps that I have an AWESOME camera from school that I am trying out for the summer or that my AWESOME brother and sister in law to be got me photography lessons for my birthday!

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment