Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Weekend


We spent Easter as a family, the three of us. Just me and my boys all day, the entire day with my boys. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better end to my spring break, a Sunday or a holiday. One full day of uninterrupted family time. It didn't hurt that the weather was unusually warm, totally gorgeous and sunny most of the day!
We were having some sleeping issues in house prior to Easter so daddy and I were pretty darn tired come Sunday morning. So, our day started with a trip to Starbucks. From there it was on to the park. We laid on a blanket, played, went on the swings. Then we walked and ate lunch on Roscoe and ended our day with a second trip to the park and a stop at Whole Foods. We grilled a great meal, not that Brady cared, and went on to our nighttime routine.
While the thunderstrom rolled in, I couldn't help but think that there is nothing I like more than to fall asleep in the rain and who cared after such a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment