Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One Month Appointment




Today we went to the pediatrician for Brady's one month appointment. Here are the stats:
Weight- 11 lbs. 5 oz (90th percentile)
Length - 22.5 inches (90th percentile)

The doctor said he is perfect...we think so too!

He got the second shot in the Dtap series. He screamed bloody murder and mama couldn't watch but he was back to him old self in five minutes.

The funny part of the day...So, I was nervous going to the doctor without Glenn because two is always better than one. We got there and he had a CLEAN diaper. We put him on the scale naked after taking off his diaper. I put a new diaper on him... and he instantly peed everywhere and it leaked through the diaper all over me. Great... funny and fixable. Then, Dr. Perlman comes in and right as she hands him back to me after probably thirty minutes, he poops. Oh great... diaper number three at the doctor. As I am wiping him, he poops again on the new diaper and on the table. On to diaper four....all I could do was smile because this is how it always goes with him and diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment